Welcome to the NWI Technology Center. Here you will find events,
links, and notices about technology.
Need help with your computers?
Local technology coach provides
hands on training & support in small business technology, marketing
online applications to keep your staff connected, upgrade support
and assistance, and general questions. Call 219 614-7982 or write
for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org for
Browsers, surfing, and changing home pages.
If you are an AOL user who would like to change your default browser
to Internet Explorer, AOL recommends the following steps:
1. Close the AOL software and all Internet applications that you
2. On the Windows Start menu, point to Settings, then click Control
3. Double-click the Internet Options (or Internet) icon.
4. In the Internet Properties window click the Programs tab.
5. In the Internet Programs area, change your default for web pages,
e-mail and newsgroups individually.
6. Click Apply and OK."